Re: Decoding BinHex4.0

I usually do this (long-winded):
save <<attachment-name>>
hexbin -d <<attachment-name>>
mv attachmnent-name.data attachment-name

Tony

^
^Sebastian
^
^I have a similar problem with correspondents who use a Macintosh. I
^get BinHex'ed attachments too. If you have success in finding an
^unBinHex-er I'd appreciate your sharing.
^
^--David
^David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
^Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
^                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
^
^