Re: Transfering logfiles from one to another server ?

On Wed, 24 May 2000 16:26:34 +0200, Ron Rademaker writes:
>You could make the logfile in /var/logs a symlink to where you want it. I
>guess that'll work.

I think Oliver has two physically different machines, so it's either nfs-
mounting && symlinking or syslogging directly to the other machine
(man syslog.conf) (cleaner imho).

hth,
&rw

--
/ Robert Waldner <Waldner@KPNQwest.at> | Phone: +43 1 89933 0 Fax x533 \
\        KPNQwest/AT tech staff        | Diefenbachg. 35   A-1150 Wien /