Re: scsi disk question: u2w vs. uw

I'm not myself a SCSI expert.

I sought advice on what to buy (before I purchased my LVD drive)
from the aic7xxx mailing list and was told specifically that I
should buy an LVD drive to get more performance later on when if
I get a new controller (perhaps with a new computer).  I was
assured that it would work, and it did.

Perhaps ask that list if yours should work too?  Might be a
driver bug?