RE: Crash-URL

> clever ol' opera.
> it certainly crashes ie4, 5.

possibly opera has a work-around for it, but basically this is no browser
issue - it's a winDOS (=win9x) one. you could theoretically make the same
by opening c:\con\con from the file manager or something.

on securityfocus (don't remember, which list it was) was (again) a
discussion about that two or three months ago.

however ... what has this question to do on THIS list?!?!? ;-)

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!