Mutt configuration

Hi, I love Mutt as an e-mail client. A few things I have not been able
to sort out yet. Any suggestions would be welcome.

- I would like to have prober IMAP support. I use Mutt on a local
  machine, for remote access I use Netscape (IMAP) over LAN, and IMP
  (also IMAP) over Internet. I have not been able to get Mutt to do
  proper IMAP. Rumours about a new release with improved functionallity
  are circulating...

- I would like to be able to use a different name in the From: line than
  my linux account name. My account is 'erik', but I have an alias
  e.van.der.meulen. How do I get Mutt to default to the last?

- Is there some way to set return receipts in Mutt? I thing I have been
  able to do this once, but cannot get it right again.

I have scanned some .muttrc files for the answers and also browsed the
documentation. Sure I have missed something somehow...

Thanks a lot!

--
  Erik van der Meulen <erik@avondel.nl>