dhcp && cable modem (somewhat urgent)

I'm in need of a little help.  Tomorrow the cable company is coming to hook up
my cable modem (HURRAY).  Anyway,  I have been told that they (road runner) use
dhcp to assign the ip addresses.  I know from some pages I have seen that linux
will work with road runners dhcp, but I have a different problem.  I'm running
dhcp on my home network.

Question:  How do you get the dhcp client on my firewall computer to grab the
cable modem address and not an address from my internal dhcp?

Thanks for any help,

chris

--
Your aims are high, and you are capable of much.