Re: Version Of Debian

First of all potato == frozen and has a lot more packages to choose from
compared to slink, I would advice you to use potato, except if you need a
really stable and secure system, I don't have stability security problems
with potato, but slink is the official stable and it might be more stable.

Ron Rademaker