Re: POP3 port

He's probably looking for port 110.  995 appears to be an encrypted version.
Interesting... now I'm wondering how to set this up (the ssl version, that
is).  Time for me to do some reading.

-Dan

odin@bolverk:[~]$ grep pop3 /etc/services
pop3            110/tcp         pop-3           # POP version 3
pop3            110/udp         pop-3
pop3s           995/tcp                         # POP-3 over SSL
pop3s           995/udp                         # POP-3 over SSL