Re: SCSI bus reset when burning

What do you mean "added the burner to the SCSI bus later"?  You can't do
that, can you?  I mean, it has to be connected and on in order to be
detected and used, doesn't it?  The SCSI bus should be terminated
correctly.  the 50-pin connector is terminated by the DVD drive, and the
UW chain (the HDs) has an active termintor on the end of the chain as
the HDs do not terminate.  I think I might have turned off the
autotermination in the SCSI bios though.  I suppose the external
connector could not be terminated correctly (there's nothing connected
externally) and that could be causing problems?  I have disabled
termination on the burner and use the dvd drive to terminate the chain.

Rob