Re: libfltk-dev: which "config.h"

Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Johann Spies hat gesagt: // Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > I am trying to compile the programs in /usr/share/doc/libfltk1/examples/.
> >
> > After copying the files to /tmp and gunzipping the .gz files I get the following error when I run "make":
> >
> > c++ -I.. -g  -fPIC -Wall -Wno-return-type   -I/usr/X11R6/include CubeMain.cxx -cCubeMain.cxx:26: config.h: No such file or directory
> I tested this here and I found, that you do not need any config.h at
> all.

OK, further investigation: There indeed is a config.h file that gets build
if you compile libfltk from the source. The debian packages do include this
config.h, I think this is a bug and I will file as one it if nobody has done
this already. Anyway I attached the file but you will have to edit it, as I
use the GL stuff.

bye
--
                                                 __    __