Re: Mouse doesn't work in Xwindow, NFS, bug(3.)???

Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> 2. After rebooting the first time with the boot disk created in fresh

> > installation (kernel 2.2.15something) there were no problems. But after
> > all this apt-getting-installing I rebooted, thinking it might fix the
> > mouse problem in Xwindow, and while loading the same kernel from floppy
> > went bananas with NFS, sending signals without response (I don't have
> > any network, it is only one PC);
> uninstall everything which has to do with nfs.

Can you be somehow more explicit? I have no idea what programs could be
involved. I basically had selected the "complex" option offered by the dselect
script. Thanks for the other indications, I will try it in a while. I have to
send this from the windows system, and both are in the same box.
Thanks again, Antonio.