win95 postscript printing via samba problem...

I've had this problem for a long time and I'm tired of it. ;-)

I've found this bug report:
<http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/30/30368.html> which describes my
problem. Basically printing from win95 to my Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 system
via samba, using AdobePS 4 software "AdobePSDefaultPostScriptPrint"
driver, prints:

%%[ ProductName: Aladdin Ghostscript ]%%

At the top of every page and after the printjob is finished there is a
another page printed with a summary:

%%[ Page: 1 ]%%
%%[ LastPage ]%%

Does anyone have a good fix for this? I don't want to dump all error
messages to /dev/null as the suggestion in the bug report.

TIA,

Ron
--
Email: <mailto:rbf@farrer.net>