Re: ISDN question

On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 01:25:07AM +0200, Ron Rademaker wrote:
> A little more information would be nice... Wath ent (is going) wrong???

Sorry, if I wasn't precise. On my modem connection I do not have to worry
about DNS setup. My /etc/resolv.conf is empty and /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/0dns-up
creates one once my connection is up and running by putting the DNS servers
given by the provider in there.

But with ISDN it simply does not work. I wonder if I have to do something
special to get this going or if (maybe) the provider does not send the info.

> Checking your email adres I guess yoiur quite familair with linux / debian

Yes, I am. But frankly I NEVER used ISDN.

> : SHAME ON YOU YOU DIDN'T GIVE ANY MORE INFO!!!!!

No need to shout! You didn't give any specifics about what info you'd need
either.

Thanks anyway.

Michael
--