re: ISDN and Sprint

Brian Schramm asked:
>I live in a Sprint controlled area.

And Ray Olszewski
>How does Sprint "control" an area for ISDN?

Good question!

I am not sure I really understand how ISDN is provided.  I live in an area
where Sprint is the "telephone company" like Bell Atlantic or Bell South are
in other areas, etc.  They do not offer ISDN in my direct area.  Towns they
do provide ISDN service are a long distantance call for me.  In any event,
can I get ISDN from another phone / communications company or am I limited
to the phone company that services my area?

Rob
Belvidere, NJ