xinetd

Hi,

   I'm considering to use xinetd instead of inetd. The computer is going to
be connected directly to the net and has several users, so security and
reliability is very important.
So i would like to know if someone has experience of using xinetd in a
server. There are problems about the integration with debian (I mean things
as packages which assume the superserver is inetd and not xinetd and similar
things)?

Please cc any answer to me (I cannot stand the combined mail volume of
debian-devel and debian-user).

thanks

--
Francesco Tapparo				 |	cesco@debian.org