Re: chaningen the username on outgoing mail in pine.

> > > Is there some way i can change the username on mail sent by pine?
> > the usual way to go is to configure your mta to do address rewriting.
> > however, in pine you could add a custom header "From: blabla" - but this
> > is not very clean.
>
> How do i change that in pine? I have cant find any information about
> that.. :(

customer headers can be added in the pine menu (go to the main menu, then to
setup, then config then search for "custom", if you need help ^G will give
you help on the highlighted option).

however, i don't believe you can use custom headers to change the
"From: " header.  i tried this the other day and it didn't work.  you can
change the domain that is in the "From: " header by changing the "Default
Domain" entry in the pine menu, but i don't believe there is any way to
change the username other then to log in as a different user.

adam.