Wordinspect and the Mini-Commander

 I just discovered a really neat thing and thought I'd share it with
 yous.

 There's a GTK+ `dict' client called `wordinspect'.  I've got the
 `mini-commander' applet running in the gnome panel, and it lets you
 set up macros.  I defined:

 ?  to  `(wordinspect --define '$1' & wait)'

 ... and now I can type `?tree' in the box, and the definition pops
 up.  Neato!

--
Those who do not study Trees are doomed to live in them - Poorly.
A few months in the laboratory often saves several hours at the library.

mailto:karlheg@debian.org (Karl M. Hegbloom)