Re: ReiserFS and USB (was Re: udf kernel patch)

>  2.3.99pre-n has USB already in it.  Also, the bunch that are producing

Of course, I meant the reiserfs patch. Sorry for mixing things up. :)

>  ReiserFS are alledgedly working hard to produce a patch suitable for
>  inclusion in 2.3.x.	They have one available, but last I noticed it
>  wasn't
>  absolutely finished/tested and it wasn't compatible with existing
>  2.2.x ReiserFS filesystems[1].	Maybe the situation is different
now -

Hmmm... Thanks for infos on that... so, I'll check it out and try to find
the patch. Actually, I'd like to know if someone out there tried it wit
2.3.99pre-x.... Anyhow, thanks a lot... :)))

Kristian