Re: Successful upgrade to potato, with work...

I'm glad to see things finally came around for you. Sorry that there were
so many problems though. I'll try to resolve the libc6 issue with 2.0.x
kernels. It appears that there are more people running this old thing than
I had originally thought :)

Most likely this close to release, I'll just add your (paraphrased) notes
to the Release Notes for sparc. This should ease other users upgrades
(sorry again that you had to be the one to do the trial and error :)

Thanks for the report,
  Ben