Re: Email Q

>  What mail program should I use to recieve mail from my pop3 server.
netscape supports pop3 directly, however, on unix systems you usually
would use something like fetchmail.
> Also what generates the quotes at the end of the emails???
not sure, that you mean by "quotes". i assume signatures.
put the text you want in a file ~/.signature and compose a mail.
depending on your mua it will automatically append the sig or you have to
press some button/key to do so.
there are dynamic signatures, too. this is mostly implemented by piping
the mail through some sig chooser or something. your mua would have to
support such piping (eg, mutt, pine, and every other _good_ one does).

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!