Berlin - an addition to or replacement of X11?

Hi All,

Following the links on the Debian site, I found the home page of Berlin
project http://www.berlin-consortium.org . It looks very promissing, however
I have a few questions.
     -  Is this system designated to be an addition to or the replacement of the
	X11?
     -  What will be the hardware requirements? (Sometimes I need to provide
        the windowing system for the small embedded PC's - it is difficult
        to do it with svgalib+libgrx).
     -  Will it be included in debian distribution?
--
				TIA & Greetings
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny

http://www.verilog.net - Get the FREE Verilog compilers & simulators!