Re: x-server for ATI Rage Fury?

Ned Harkey wrote:

> I just purchased and installed Debian and there are no x-servers
> listed that are compatible with my Rage Fury 32Mb AGP video card. Is
> it possible to install the compatible x-server from another
> distribution into debian? If so, how would I go about doing this?

I have an ATI Rage 128 (32MB AGP) and to get full support I had to
install XFree86-4.0. There isn't a .deb yet, but you can download the
binaries from the xfree86 website.

You can find information here:

http://www.xfree86.org

And for information specific to ATI Rage Fury, look here:

http://www.xfree86.org/4.0/r128.html

	-Brian

--

Brian J. Stults