RE: Wanted a free library for computational geometry

	My calculus instructor showed me a simply fabulous program that I think may
be linux driven, called "Net Math", I think.  I think it originated out of a
Texas university.  I don't know how much computational geometry it has, but
it looked like fun (assuming you think math is fun, I'm with Barbie when she
said, "Math is hard").  BTW, I wrote a C program for searching for a pair of
closest points using a divide and conquer kind of thing for a class last
fall.  You are more than welcome to it (if you don't mind my ugly code).

Brooks