Re: RES: debian.org.br registered

Hehe, maybe it's so if Network Solutions decides it wants debian.org
back for itself(going by a recent issue on slashdot), then we've all got
something to fall back on.

Pete.

--
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people very angry, and

*Peter Good                    Email: psgood@petesinternet.net*
*Pete's Internet Services      Sales: sales@petesinternet.net *
*http://www.petesinternet.net  Phone: 0401 283 482            *
*Morayfield QLD Australia                                     *