Re: updating magicfilter

At the risk of telling you something you already know, keep in mind that
while there may not be a magicfilter (I've never tried apsfilter) that
matches your exact printer by model #, there may still be one that
works. For example I have an Epson SC 660 and use the SC 600 filters. At
work I have a Cannon inkjet with a similar situation. Both printers work
very well in Linux using magicfilter.

This page may help you determine what you need to do for any given
printer. It helped me:

http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/printer_list.cgi

Tom