Re: bashrc

> > -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
> > Their is five errers in this sentance.
>
> Took me a while to find the fifth, then my brain briefly rebelled.

the error could be, that there are only four (orthographical)
errors. but as it says, that there are five errors, which is correct, we
have only four errors. so we again have five ... *completely perplex*

i have the impression, that this has something to do with a thing, which
my math teacher called "russels antinomy".

or did i miss the point? could someone enlighten me?

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!