Doublesided printing using apsfilter

I'm probably not asking on the right list, but anyway: I've installed
the apsfilter and everything works fine except of one thing. The
filter prints automatically doublesided on our LJ 4000N, which is
nothing wrong about, just that the second side is shifted several
centimenters to the right and the rightmost part of the text is even
out of the paper. I have not find a way ti change this. Maybe there
must be some PCL sequence sent before the print, I do not know. Does
anyone experience a similar problem?

Radim