virtual news server

Hello,

I have configured a Debian Linux server, to make IP-masquerating for a
private network. This Debian box has also a second network card with an
official IP, and connected to ADSL. Everythink works well.

But we have a news-server (DNews) in the private network, and I heard
about the possibility of configuring the Linux box so that
news-quering/delievering on the Linux box comes in fact on the
news-server of the private network.

Does anybody know how to do this ??

thanks,

Philippe

--
- Philippe MICHEL
- phm.michel@himmelsbach-gmbh.de

"Penser ne suffit pas : il faut penser à quelque chose." Jules Renard

=> Dispensé de Politesse envers la PUB Sauvage !!!

-    Pour répondre, supprimer eventuellement "no_spam_" de mon adresse.
-    Wenn Sie antworten, bitte "no_spam_" von der Adresse löschen.
-    If you respond to my mail, please remove the eventual "no_spam_".