ispell-question

Is there a way to remove a word from a ispell-hash file?  I was so far
unable to find something in the documentation about it.

All I could find was how to remove a word from a word list that exists
in the hash file, but I want to do it the other way round.

Johann
--
J.H. Spies, Hugenotestraat 29, Posbus 80, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Tel/Faks 021-876-2337 Sel/Cell 082 898 1528(Johann) 082 255 2388(Hester)