Re: Can not get a floppy only install to work

This may not be related to you immediate problem but I would suspect
your PS/2 has a mca microbus, if I remember correctly.  If that is the
case you can't use a stock Slink.  There are people who have put
together a kernel and installation disks for machines with mca.  It has
been so long I don't remember where to get them.  I just did a search on
the web and found them.  It was not an easy install.
hth,
kent