WindowMaker .61 in Slink

Hey,

I long time ago I used to use the new version of WindowMaker with
Gnome.  I have since formatted, and do not want Gnome back on my system
(I like TKDesk better).  Anyways, I downloaded wmaker, and wmaker-plain
off of debian.org/~vincent, but it doesn't work.  I installed if fine,
and WindowMaker starts to load up, but then goes back to the X login
screen.  I checked my .xsession-errors file, and this is what it said:

/usr/X11R6/bin/WindowMaker warning: could not find icon file
"inspect.xpm"
/usr/X11R6/bin/WindowMaker warning: could not find icon file
"inspect.xpm"
/usr/X11R6/bin/WindowMaker: error in loading shared libraries
: undefined symbol: RGetXImage

I'm stumped, what should I do?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson