Re: Whole net of scriptkiddiez and wannabes

> could you explain shortly, how do you forward ports with ssh and, especially, how do you use then fetchmail over that secured connection?

ssh -x -L 40025:mail-server:25 -L 40110:mail-server:110 login@login-server sleep 100000

.fetchmailrc:
poll mail-server via localhost proto pop3 port 40110 user login pass secret is local-login fetchall

/etc/exim.conf:
#                      TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION                      #

# This transport is used for delivering messages over SMTP connections.

remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  hosts = localhost
  port = 40025
  hosts_override = true
  allow_localhost = true
  dns_search_parents = true

If Windows is the answer, I want the problems back!