Mouse Configuration

First make sure that the xf86config pointer section
specifies /dev/psaux as the hardware connection.
There are several choices of mouse protocol that might
work.  microsoft, mouseman, logitech, etc.  Some mice
have a switch on the bottom to change protocol from
native to microsoft.  Try 'em all.

>Hello All,
>Anyone have any idea;s what would keep my mouse from
>woring in X
>Windows.
>Its a PS2 Kensington mouse. I cant seem to get it to
>work. Is it
>compatible
>with Debian?

=====