Re: helix-gnome for debian?

Brian Stults wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are plans for the folks at Eazel to release
> helix-gnome for debian?
>
>         -Brian
> --

Nevermind.  After some more searching, I found threads on a couple
some misunderstandings between various debian developers and Miguel de
Icaza.  I don't want to start that up again, so please disregard my
question.  For anyone who might be wondering, it looks like the initial
plan was to have binaries for debian at release time, but they ran out
of time and decided to release without debian support.  I guess we can
assume debian binaries will be coming later.

--

Brian J. Stults
Doctoral Candidate