setting up a new mirror (unofficial)

Greetings,
I am, and have been attempting to set up a local mirror of stable &
frozen & unstable. I live behind a firewall and the local admin seems to
think that the rsync port should be closed. I was hoping to use mirror
to install only the i386 and powerpc binary branches. Unfortunately my classes
have not given me the time to dig out all the details and after a couple of
passes through the docs I am ready to beg for help.

Would some one please post their mirror.defualts and or some
instructions on how to do this? By the way, I also only have passive ftp
available.

If there is another more recommended method I would be very greatful to
hear about it. TIA

--
Frisco Rose             "By any other name, I would smell the same"
E.O.U. Stud.             rosef@quark.eou.edu         rosef@eou.edu