Sound Blaster PnP problem

	Hi. I've decided to really clean up my Linux box and fix all the little
misconfiguration problems I've had with the system, so I might have
quite a few posts in the next little while.

My fist problem is my PnP Sound Blaster16 ISA card.  It plays cds well,
and I've gotten bplay to work when I'm not restarting from windows.  but
I can't get mp3blaster or other playback software to work.  when I run
mp3blaster I get an error:

"Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?"

here's what my soundcard is set to at bootup:

" <Sound Blaster 16 (4.16)> at 0x220 irq 5 dma 1,5
  <Sound Blaster 16> at 0x330 irq 5 dma 0 "

I remember setting the second irq in "make xconfig" to -1 not 5

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brent McMillan