108-key keyboard in Slink X Windows

Hey,

I'm running Debian slink, and I just bought a linux keyboard from
thelinuxstore.com, but I can't use all of it's buttons.  It has three
power-management buttons (making a total of 108 keys), but they aren't
recognized in X Windows.  I ran XF86Setup but the largest keyboard I
found was 104 keys (other than the 106 key Japanese keyboard).  So I was
wondering if their is support for my keyboard, and if not, if potato
will have a version of X Window that will work with this keyboard.

thanks,
Cameron Matheson