Re: _X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Andrew McRobert wrote:
> hi
>
> when I run XF86Setup and then test my settings I get the following error:
>
> _X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 111
> etc. etc.
>

> any ideas?

Select the lowers screen resolution possible, ie 640x480 8bpp. That should get
you going. Then tweek you monitor setings and resolution to see how far your
combination of monitor, display adaptor will go.

 --
Mark Schiltz

I'm here to paint but I've forgotten my brush...
You got beer?