Re: virtual ip's

On Fri, 5 May 2000, Jay Barbee wrote:

> On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 12:52:48PM -0500, Wayne Sitton wrote:
> > how do I enable ip aliasing
>
> you need to make you kernel and have
> CONFIG_IP_ALIAS=y
> in the 'make config'.

"have and make your kernel?" :-)

Oki
ps: no nitpick intended
pps: long ago, I ran a 3d simulation program (demo version so it couldn't
save) on an SGI. I followed each instruction exactly bit-by-bit. It was a
demo how a football robot would throw a ball to a goal pole from a
location in the middle of the field. About 3 hrs.  passed, and after I
pressed the "play" button -- after a graceful movement of the robot -- the
ball flew to the opposite side as I (or everybody) had intended before :-)
The script maker had a cruel joke on me...