Re: ./configure problem?

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 07:29:00PM -0700, Joseph de los Santos wrote:
> hello,
> I keep getting permission denied errors when trying to run the ./configure
> command both as root or as an ordinary user. what could be wrong?

Not trying to run that on a CD mounted noexec are you?  Or in a
directory you don't have write access to?  If that doesn't help, send
the exact output of the error, exactly where you're running it from and
the contents of /etc/mtab.

--
¶ One·should·only·use·the·ASCII·character­set·when·compos­

» ing·email·messages.