efm window manager

Hello,

I am trying to install efm and I was wondering if the required package libz by efm is the same as libzvt (the zterm widjet?) or libzephr? or maybe it's something else? I can't find the exact libz package itself on the debian ftp site. My next question is the package gdbm that is required also by efm, I have searched gdbm and I came up with lots of contents release.which one should I choose? libgdbmg1-dev? or python-gdbm? or both? or maybe none of the above?

Any insight would be helpful.

Thank you.