NFS: sigpending lied?

When mounting from a NFS server, I get the following error message on
a client running potato whenever I access any NFS mounted volume:

kernel: SIG: sigpending lied

I can mount, but when I try to unmount the mount process hangs. This
happens with one client only, the others are fine. No obvious problems
on the server side either with this particular client. All machines
(server and clients) are running potato.

I don't have the faintest idea what this error msg means. Any hints
appreciated.

--
Philip Lehman <lehman@gmx.net>