Re: potato bug in xlib6g 3.3.6-6 for Alpha

"James D. Freels" <freelsjd@ornl.gov> writes:

> Thanks this makes sense.  However, I had already tried reinstalling
> ldso before I reported the bug.  I see now that the latest version on
> the servers I normally use (http.us.debian.org, ftp.us.debian.org)
> show the current version is ldso_1.9.11-8.deb.  Where can I get the
> -8.deb file?

Ugh.  Due to the reorganization of the archive and the move to the new
archive server, it seems that the mirrors of the Incoming directory
aren't working at the moment.

The new ldso version has been installed in the archive but it will
take a while for it to propagate to all of the mirrors.  With luck it
should be available in a few hours.

--
David Huggins-Daines, Senior GNU/Linux Consultant, Linuxcare, Inc.
613.562.1239 desk, 613.223.0225 mobile