Re: set up cd-rw

 no, no.  i don't think i made it clear what i wanted.  i saw THAT setup program.  anybody who couldn't find that setup button you spoke up should be shot.  :).  i'm looking for a text based setup program.  i can't use xcdroast's.  for some reason, it's not showing my cd-rw device, i can't get it to list anything.  i'm assuming it's basing it's choice from the setup util that i ran when i first installed the group (mkisofs,cdrecord, xcdroast, and a few other things).  this setup util was fired up right after i used dselect to install everything.  anyone know what i'm talking about? thanks jerr