3c509 initialization problem

Greetings!  I am trying to install the release 2.1 cd I just got from
linux central.  When dbootstrap (I think) was asking about adding modules
to the kernel I was adding 3c509 to support my two network cards.  The
parameters I specified were:

io=0x300,0x340 irq=0x10,0x11

Which match the NIC settings.  I received the following error message:

/lib/modules/2.0.36/net/3c509.0: symbol for parameter io not found

Ummm.  Ok.  So how should I specify the settings for the 3c509 module?
One card is for the DSL modem and the other is for my local network.

Thanks!

Brendan