Re: mutt and courier-imapd

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 06:36:17PM -0400,
Brendan Cully <brendan@kublai.com> wrote:
> There is a small bug in courier currently which chokes mutt. I've
> attached a workaround patch against mutt 1.1.12 (should apply to
> earlier versions) which I'd love people to test - we're trying to get
> mutt 1.2 out the door soon. So if it works and in particular if it
> doesn't work, please let me know.

Thanks for tracking this down! Hopefully, it will be fixed in
courier soon, but in the meantime, your patch works great! I've
gone back to using courier again.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now.
 Buy. And be happy."
--OMM (THX 1138)