Re: new perl dependencies

   Hello Ian,

I ran into same problem last night during up update. Running potato now
and so I figured I would update a few times a week. Last night, it was
KDE for me. one screen then back to dependency back and fourth.
Finally, I used the "Q" to force it and it worked. Don't know much about
dselect, so I hope I didn't break anything in the process. Good luck!