Re: what happened to wmaker-gnome?

> Ron Farrer <rbf@farrer.net> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > Did wmaker-gnome get pulled while I was sleeping? BTW this is a potato
> > system (Alpha).
>
> I don't think it's required any more.  I think Window Maker is
> configured with support for both KDE and GNOME, so just install wmaker
> and it'll all just work.

Yep, at least that is the case for me. I'm running 2.2.15 with wmaker
0.61.1-4 and gnome 1.0.55-1. I noticed recently that wmaker-gnome didn't
exist anymore, ran gnome anyway and it works (although it requires me to
start wmaker manually once into gnome - I've obviously missed some in
.Xclients or something, but I dont care).

Cheers,
 Corey Popelier