Re: Added leafnode woes

First:  you might try the Leafnode mailing list.

Second:  What version of leafnode (or debian package) are you using?
I've got version 1.9.13-1, and there's a fetchnews command, but no
fetch.

Third:  Have you tried increasing verbosity?  Multiple '-v' options to
fetchnews should give you some idea as to what's going on.

My limited experience with Leafnode suggests many problems can be traced
to file permissions bein set incorrectly.  Check your news tree and
logs.