Re: IP Masquerade problem

"Robert" wrote:
  >Hi
  >

  >I have a problem with IP Masquerade on Debian 2.2 kernel  2.2.14
  >
  >When Debian boot i have message
  >
  >IP Masquerade has not been enabled in the kernel.
  >
  >but i enable it.

Well, the kernel doesn't seem to agree with you.

1. Did you compile the kernel?
2. Did you install it and run lilo?  Are you actually running the
   version you think you are?
3. If masquerading is a kernel module, is the module loaded?

     "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil,
      and he will flee from you."          James 4:7